Whether you are a user or a programmer, improve your knowledge by taking a Computer Course and using our simple method. We offer:
- Introduction to Computers
- Operating Systems
- Information Technology
- Office Automation
- Project Management
- Network and Security
Our instructor are able to guide the participant, so they can attain their goals, all at their own pace:
- So they can develop the abilities to use the chosen software,
- To employ various ways to use computer supports,
- To assist in applying various technologies on a daily basis,
- To better manage their time and priorities,
- To ensure the participant becomes autonomous.
The training is presented as:
- Theoretical discussions,
- Practical exercises.
Training is available:
- On Windows and MacIntosh,
- In French and in English.
All our training is tailored to the needs of our clientele. Update your computer skills, take a course that lasts 3 – 6 – 9 hours!
Act 90 – Act regarding 1 %
If you are an employer whose annual payroll is $2,000,000 or more, then you are subject to the following Act: Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition, also known as the “1% Law”.
For more information regarding these grants, please click on the link listed above.
Do not wait until the end of your financial year to plan your training activities!
To register, please our offices. It would be our pleasure to assist you.