English Courses – Advanced Beginner Level
ELC Professional Center offers English language courses that focus on oral and written communication, as well as specialized courses in reading texts. The latter are for participants whose passive knowledge of English is strongly recommended.
A placement test is REQUIRED BEFORE any course enrolment (exception: prior course successfully completed).
Here is a list of the levels offered:
- Advanced beginner;
- Advanced intermediate;
ADVANCED BEGINNER LEVEL
Once the course is completed, the participant will be able to:
- understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of immediate priority (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment);
- communicate during simple and routine tasks which requires a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters;
- describe using simple terms their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
This course is not for people whose mother tongue is English.
Basic knowledge of English
- prepositions of location and movement;
- nouns: COUNT and NONCOUNT;
- past tense : the most frequently used irregular verbs;
- present and past progressive;
- future: BE GOING TO vs. WILL;
- comparatives and superlatives;
- introduction to verbs + gerunds or + infinitives;
- CAN, COULD, WOULD.
- Pour votre personnel
- Pour cadres et professionnels
- Pour les enfants
- Cours d'anglais
- Cours d'espagnol
- Cours de français
- Autres langues
- Club de conversation
- Conversation téléphonique
- Formation à distance
- Formation en ligne