French Courses – Beginner Level
ELC Professional Center offers French language courses that focus on oral and written communication, as well as specialized courses in reading texts. The latter are for participants whose passive knowledge of French is strongly recommended.
A placement test is REQUIRED BEFORE any course enrolment (exception: prior course successfully completed).
Here is a list of the levels offered:
- Advanced beginner;
- Advanced intermediate;
Once the course is completed, the participant will be able to:
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions as well as very basic phrases aimed at satisfying concrete needs;
- Introduce themselves or someone else;
- Ask a person to answer questions about themselves and answer similar questions;
- Communicate in a simple way if the other person talks slowly and clearly as well as show they are cooperative.
TARGET CLIENTELE The public PREREQUISITES None COURSE SYLLABUS Grammar Content
- Pour votre personnel
- Pour cadres et professionnels
- Pour les enfants
- Cours d'anglais
- Cours d'espagnol
- Cours de français
- Autres langues
- Club de conversation
- Conversation téléphonique
- Formation à distance
- Formation en ligne