Human Capital (Coaching)
Here is a list of the courses offered in Human Capital (Coaching):
- Human Capital (Coaching)
- Time and Priority Management
- Coaching instead of Managing
- Interpersonal Conflicts Management
- Managing a Difficult Employee
- Customer Service
- Intervene with Unhappy Clients
- Effective Telephone Communications
- Sales Techniques
- New Sales Techniques
- Telephone Sales
- Managing a Sales Team
- Purchases and Supplies
- Supply Management: Basics and Fundamentals
Act 90 – Act regarding 1 %
If you are an employer whose annual payroll is $2,000,000 or more, then you are subject to the following Act: Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition, also known as the “1% Law”.
For more information regarding these grants, please click on the link listed above.
Do not wait until the end of your financial year to plan your training activities!
- The English language is not as easy as everyone...
- As we are in Quebec, it is important to know Fr...
- We live in a faced-paced world and we want ever...
- Have you always wanted to communicate with othe...
- We decided to add a few proverbs about language...