Spanish Courses – Advanced Intermediate Level
ELC Professional Center offers Spanish language courses that focus on oral and written communication, as well as specialized courses in reading texts. The latter are for participants whose passive knowledge of Spanish is strongly recommended.
A placement test is REQUIRED BEFORE any course enrolment (exception: prior course successfully completed).
Here is a list of the levels offered:
- Advanced beginner;
- Advanced intermediate;
ADVANCED INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
Once the course is completed, the participant will be able to:
- understand the main ideas of concrete and abstract topics in a complex text, including technical discussions in their field of activity;
- interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity, such as regular interaction with native speakers without strain for neither party;
- express themselves clearly and in detail on a wide range of topics, expressing an opinion on a topic;
- explain the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
This course is not for people whose mother tongue is Spanish.
Knowledge of Spanish, intermediate
- consolidation of some verbal paraphrases;
- quedar (se) / poner (se);
- reflexive pronominal verbs expressing movement;
- expressing finality with the infinitive, present and imperfect subjunctive;
- relative subordinate clauses using the indicative and subjunctive moods;
- subject-verb agreement in the indirect style;
- relative pronouns;
- past participles in the passive voice.
- Adapted language courses
- Available Language Courses
- Cost for Language Courses