Dealing with Dissatisfied Customers
- Have you ever had a difficult client?
- Do you know how to react?
- How do you deal with them?
Come get the tools which will allow you to better deal with your dissatisfied customers, in order to reduce their negative impact and preserve your company’s image.
|Description||Target Clientele||Course Syllabus|
|Dealing with Dissatisfied Customers||Internal or external customer service personnel|
Act 90 – Act regarding 1 %
If you are an employer whose annual payroll is $2,000,000 or more, then you are subject to the following Act: Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition, also known as the “1 % Law“.
For more information regarding these grants, please click on the link listed above.
Do not wait until the end of your financial year to plan your training activities!
- As the owner of a language school, I am always ...
- Let’s face it, French is hard to learn. I...
- The English language is not as easy as everyone...
- As we are in Quebec, it is important to know Fr...
- We live in a faced-paced world and we want ever...