Spanish Courses – Advanced Level
ELC Professional Center offers Spanish language courses that focus on oral and written communication, as well as specialized courses in reading texts. The latter are for participants whose passive knowledge of Spanish is strongly recommended.
A placement test is REQUIRED BEFORE any course enrolment (exception: prior course successfully completed).
Here is a list of the levels offered:
- Advanced beginner;
- Advanced intermediate;
Once the course is completed, the participant will be able to:
- understand the main ideas of concrete and abstract topics in a complex text, including technical discussions in their field of activity;
- interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity, such as regular interaction with native speakers without strain for neither party;
- express themselves clearly and in detail on a wide range of topics, expressing an opinion on a topic and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of various possibilities.
This course is not for people whose mother tongue is Spanish.
Knowledge of Spanish, advanced intermediate
- rich, varied and nuanced vocabulary using exercises;
- create common nouns using verbs and adjectives;
- avoid repetition by using synonyms;
- idioms, synonyms and antonyms;
- the subjunctive mood in subordinate clauses;
- the past subjunctive mood and the past conditional tense;
- all subjunctive moods;
- prepositions, rules for writing the accent and punctuation rules;
- vocabulary for media, environment, work, and education.
- Adapted language courses
- Available Language Courses