Supply Management: Basis and Foundation
Supplies have evolved enormously in recent years, going from operational mode to strategic mode. This course aims to make the participant aware of the different functions related to supply and inventory management. Its purpose is to initiate the participant to the various management activities existing in the fields of production and distribution of goods and services.
|Description||Target Clientele||Course Syllabus|
|Supply Management: Basis and Foundation||Supply technician
Purchasing clerk or agent
Act 90 – Act regarding 1 %
If you are an employer whose annual payroll is $2,000,000 or more, then you are subject to the following Act: Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition, also known as the “1 % Law“.
For more information regarding these grants, please click on the link listed above.
Do not wait until the end of your financial year to plan your training activities!
- As the owner of a language school, I am always ...
- Let’s face it, French is hard to learn. I...
- The English language is not as easy as everyone...
- As we are in Quebec, it is important to know Fr...
- We live in a faced-paced world and we want ever...