Business English Letter Writing
This course enables the participants to concentrate on various aspects of planning and composing texts, all while improving the efficiency and clarity of their writing.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to write better, clear compositions that are properly structured, all while considering their English readers’ expectations.
They will be able to:
- Write simple texts that are coherent, clear and detailed on a wide range of common topics or on those that personally interest them.
- Write a report that transmits information or explains the reasons for or against a given opinion.
- Write letters that emphasize the meaning attributed to the events and experience of the writer.
- Use vocabulary, grammatical particularities and styles reserved to various writings.
Participants will get the opportunity to improve their techniques of incorporating external sources into their writing.
A placement test is suggested before registering for a course (exception: having taken and passed the prerequisite course)
Know English or have passed the placement test.
- Grammar Rules
- Review grammar rules
- Direct application of writing styles of various documents
- Enrich vocabulary
- Nouns from the same family
- Introduction using a given subject
- Development sections
- Types of Writing
- Using external sources
- Choice of Styles
- Choice of words and terms
- Organizational structure
- Cause / effect
Contact us for more information:
Act regarding 1%
Our training services are accredited by the “ministère de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale” and are subject to the Act regarding “compétences de la main d’œuvre sur la formation”. You can find all the information regarding this Act on the following Website (please note, the information is in French only):
As we are an organization that is certified by Emploi-Québec, we are able to fill out all required documents for you. Moreover, we can even find the contact person at Emploi-Québec!
Do not wait until the end of your financial year to prepare your training activities!
- Tailored Language Courses
- Available Language Courses