Interpersonal Conflict Management
When we want someone around us to change their behavior, we sometimes avoid telling them for fear of hurting them and damaging the relationship. We prefer to say nothing rather than risk hurting him or rendering him aggressive. However, we are dissatisfied with this relationship, and it is better to tell the other person what we dislike about the way they are acting.
- Slow down of operations,
- Possibility of a strike,
- Behavior that is unproductive or harmful,
- No action taken on the part of the employee,
|Description||Target Clientele||Course Syllabus|
|Interpersonal Conflicts Management||Anyone who manages a team|
Act 90 – Act regarding 1 %
If you are an employer whose annual payroll is $2,000,000 or more, then you are subject to the following Act: Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition, also known as the “1 % Law“.
For more information regarding these grants, please click on the link listed above.
Do not wait until the end of your financial year to plan your training activities!
- As the owner of a language school, I am always ...
- Let’s face it, French is hard to learn. I...
- The English language is not as easy as everyone...
- As we are in Quebec, it is important to know Fr...
- We live in a faced-paced world and we want ever...